Monday, January 14, 2008

Puppy pile dwindling

I am now down to just one puppy left.
He's a cute little bugger... I can't imagine that anyone coming to see him wouldn't want him. He's apricot like his Daddy, and smiles just like him too. Photobucket

He has his Moms exuberance and faith that everyone loves him. He's growing a nice labradoodle coat and has just enough of a beard to look rather distinguished. He carries himself tall and proud like a Poodle yet wiggles and wears his joy of life like a Lab. I shed a few tears when the last female left this past weekend, and know I will again when this boy goes.

I keep telling myself not to get so attached, but it's impossible. They are so cute and endearing that they just worm their way into your heart.

1 comment:

Chaffy said...

Yay for Lily that she has a home!!! Hugs that you teared up, Tink. I have to say I'm not surprised with the way you love animals. I hope the last "little" boy finds a home soon!