Thursday, January 3, 2008

It IS possible!

I have finally proven a theory that I personally had started to doubt. What an uplifting revelation it is!

I now know it is possible to have every dish in the house clean and accounted for and every item of laundry clean and put away at the same time. Can you imagine that?!?! Up till now, I really couldn't.

For most of my life I've lived with kids... first my siblings, then my own offspring; that's where my doubts came from. I would get to what I thought was the last item, turn around, and there was more! It always felt similar to shoveling during a blizzard. It had to be done but it was never quite DONE.

My faith is restored. My trust is reborn. Finally I see the point of cleaning now that I can actually keep up!

2 comments:

Chaffy said...

YEEEHAWWWWW, TINK!!!! You give us all hope. It may be years down the road...we know this. But there's hope now, a hope that I'm sure we had all lost. A light at the end of the tunnel that isn't a train!!! Thank you, my friend....thank you! LOL

GatorMommy said...

Tink, I think you need professional help...you're getting delusional. What you said canNOT be possible.

:O)