Monday, December 3, 2007

Nothing to say

Lately I've simply had nothing to say.
"Since when did that stop me" some might ask.

Too much going on.
A wedding to help plan for
Another grandchild on the way
Christmas coming soon
No decorating even started
Snow and ice slowing everything down
Once child in 3 moving out soon... of course the only one who actually helps around here
Just exhausted thinking about it all
Recording the Hallmark holiday chick flicks for a time when I can actually watch them
Scanning my email, using caller ID for screen out the non essential
While my brain is in overdrive and body in neutral

2 comments:

GatorMommy said...

Tink, I really hope you get more in the Christmas spirit very soon. Only 21 days until it will be too late. LOL

Chaffy said...

Just think of the great gifts you already have gotten..especially dh's!! Don't look to far ahead, Tink. One event at a time. (((hugs)))